The newest addition of valve controllers to the T-Series product line: the TVF, TVL, and TVH. The TV models are a series of switchboxes that offer a compact, rugged and dependable solution for discrete valve control and valve position monitoring where weight and real estate are at a premium. All TV valve controllers are certified for intrinsically safe (Division 1 / Zone 1) and non-incendive applications (Division 2 / zone 2).
- Global certifications allow for international standardization.
- Integrated spool valve with single or dual solenoid options for single acting or double acting pneumatic actuators.
- A wide range of bus/ sensor options such as ASi, DeviceNet, ProfiBus, mechanical, NAMUR, reed, and inductive proximity switches.
- Position switches / sensors are easily set with no tools required, reducing installation time and cost.
- Tropicalized Aluminum or 316 stainless steel housing.
- Direct NAMUR mount capability eliminated costly mounting brackets.
- Low profile, but highly visible indicator and small footprint promote significant space saving.
- Ten-point standard terminal strip (optional twelve-point) and spacious interior layout allows ample room inside the enclosure for wiring.
Hazardous Area Approvals
- ATEX & IECEx-Intrinsically Safe, Dustproff and Non-sparking II2GD & II3D-Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22 approved.
- cULus-Intrinsically Safe and Non-incendive Class I & II Division 1; Class 1 & Division 2.
- Durable, Stainless Steel, or Aluminum enclosures, designed for mounting to NAMUR actuators.
- Color-coded TwistSet cams for easy sensor adjustment.
- Mechanical Switches
- Proximity Switches
- Inductive Switches
- Bus Networks