- A process to purify or desalinate contaminated water by forcing water through membrane.
- To reduce energy consumption, use sustainable energy sources, improve the process of desalination.
- To innovate in the area of waste management to deal with waste
- Pre-Treatment : Avoid membrane fouling by sediments, hardness, organic metals, bacteria, silica, metal oxide or chlorine.
- Post-Treatment: pH value neuralisation and remineralisation.
NO TDS -> ZERO BLOWDOWN -> FULL OPERATION -> CONSTANT STEAM SUPPLY -> ENERGY SAVINGS