Bettis Torqplus EM300
• 75% or 100% extended duty cycle motors
• Electromechanical brake for 15 second and 30 second units
• Standard 1KΩ potentiometer. Other ranges provided upon request.
• Relay control
• Electronic proportional positioner for 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, or 0-10 VDC control input and 4-20mA output signal
• Optional voltages
– 230 VAC 50/60 Hz single phase
– 12/24 VDC
– 24 VAC
• Maximum of four additional auxiliary single pole double throw auxiliary limit switches with adjustable cams.
• Canadian Standards Association general purpose for electrical certification available under file #LR90062
• Dual purpose weatherproof and explosion-proof enclosures are certified by Canadian Standards
Association for services: Class I Groups C,D, Division I; Class II Groups E,F,G Division I that conform to NEMA type 7 and 9