VTE EP Positioner
The Electro-Pneumatic Positioner is used for operation of pneumatic rotary valve actuator by means of electrical controller or control systems with an analog output signal of DC 4 to 20mA or split ranges.
- There is no resonance at 5 ~ 200Hz.
- The change of RA/DA acting is convenient. It is able to apply to single or double acting actuator.
- It is possible to prevent the hunting with orifice to the small size actuator.
- It is economical due to less air consumption.
- It is able to control the 1/2 split range with simple operation with replacement of parts.
|Acting Type||Ex-Proof Enclosure||Lever Type||Orifice Type||Indicator Type||Ambient Temp.||Option|
|Single Acting||ExdllBT6||M6x40L||Ø1||Flat Type||-20~60||NONE|
|Double Acting||ExdllCT6||M6x63L||Ø2||Dome Type||-20~120||+PTM (4-20mADC)|
|NONE(IP166) Weather-Proof||M8x63L||+AFR (Integral Mounted Air Set)|
|Acting Type||Ex-Proof Enclosure||Lever Type||Orifice Type||Electric Connection||Ambient Temp.||Option|
|Double Acting||ExdllCT6||40~70mm||Ø2||NPT||-20~120||+PTM (4-20mADC)|
|NONE(IP166) Weather-Proof||100mm~130mm||+AFR (Integral Mounted Air Set)|