VTE Deaerator is reliable, simple and engineered solution to raise feed water temperature. It is a complete Stainless Steel head which is fitted on boiler feed water tank with provisions of (1) flash steam, (2) condensate and (3) make up water inlet.
Both make up water and condensate line provide larger surface area for each and every droplet of water to come in contact with each other, thereby ensuring maximum heat exchange and result in considerably heated feed water. Further leverage to the mixing action in provided by the baffles provided in the mixing unit. Gases entrapped in the system are liberated to atmosphere through fine profusions designed for the purpose.
DN150 / DN200 / DN250 / DN300 / DN400
|Max. Working pressure||1 – 3 kg/cm2|
|Max. Working Temperature||Saturated|
- Proper mixing of Flash Steam, Condensate & Make up Water.
- Liberation of Oxygen and trapped gas to atmosphere.
- Reduction in Water Hammer.
Material of Construction:
|Mixing Unit||AISI 304 / AISI 316|
|Immersion Tube||AISI 304 / AISI 316|
|Make up Water Pressure||Bar|
|Make up Water Temperature||DegC|
|Make up Water Flowrate||Kg/hr|
|Condensate Return Pressure||Bar|
|Condensate Return Temperature||DegC|
|Saturated Heating Steam Pressure||Bar|
|Feed Water Tank Required Capacity||m3|
|Max Deaerated Water Flow Required||Kg/hr|
- Deaerator Head is attached to existing Boiler Feed Water Tank which has mixing nozzles for Flash Steam, Condensate form Plant areas and Fresh Make up Water.
- Perforated mixing pipe is immersed in feed water and allowing uniform mixing gof hot condensate, flash steam and make up water in feed water tank.
- Deaerated Head come with Air Vent allowing oxygen and non-condensable gases to escape in order to improve life of system.