The VTE Condensate Pump (VCP10) is an excellent alternative to standard electric pumps which are not suitable for pumping hot condensate. It is a complete non-electric solution designed to lift condensate to the boiler feed water tank, using small quantities of motive steam or air.
- Intrinsically safe for us in hazardous areas since there are no electric connections.
- Works in remote areas where electric supply is not available.
- Not prone to wasteful leaks as there are no rotating parts with mechanical seals.
- All stainless steel internals give excellent corrosion resistance for long trouble-free service.
- Exceptionally low cost of operation and maintenance.
25 x 25, 40 x 40, 50 x 50, 80 x 80, 100 x 100
- Flange End ANSI 150 # and 300 # as per ASME B16.5.
- Screw (NPT, BSPT, BSP)
- Stand Alone Unit: Pump tank with stainless steel check valve and internals.
- Pump with Receiver Tank: Simplex / Duplex / Triplex.
|Maximum Allowable Pressure||15 kg/cm2|
|Maximum Allowable Temperature||380 DegC|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||10.5 kg/cm2|