Hydraulic Power Units (HPU)
- All pressure vessels and accumulators are constructed, inspected and certified (“U” Stamped) to ASME Section VIII.
- Only SAE O-ring type fittings are used on the nitrogen side of accumulators in order to prevent nitrogen leakage.
- Accumulator pistons contain a small oil-filled cavity designed to lubricate the nitrogen side of the piston seals preventing seal failure associated with infrequent operation.
- The oil reservoir is pressurized to assist pump suction. The HPU reservoir is closed to the atmosphere preventing ingress of moisture and contaminants which is critical when using biodegradable fluids.
- Thermal Volume Motor Control.
- HPUs from 5 gallon capacity to 2000 gallon capacity
- Operating pressures up to 3000 psi with standard components
- Biodegradable hydraulic fluids or petroleum based fluids
- Electrical classifications NEMA 4, 4X, 7, 9 or comparable CENELEC standards
- Offshore trim with Ameron high performance coating systems where required
- PLC or relay based control logic
- Energy sources:
- Electric motors
- Pneumatic driven hydraulic pumps
- Solar power to electric motors
- Gasoline or diesel fuel engines
- Any combination of energy sources