Bettis E-Series (Pneumatic & Hydraulic Scotch-Yoke)
• The E-Series range of quarter turn actuators incorporates special materials of construction, such as lightweight aluminum drive cases and filament wound fiberglass cylinders (pneumatic). As well, these actuators do not use brass or bronze components making them ideal for sour service conditions.
• The E-Series actuators are available in several ambient temperature ranges.
– Standard temperature range: -50º F to +150º F
– Extreme low temperature range: -65º F to +150º F
– Moderately high temperature range: -20º F to +225º F
• The E-Series actuators operate at pneumatic pressures up to 150 PSIG (10 BAR) or hydraulic pressures up to 2000 PSIG (138 BAR).